Up to £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - Terms & Conditions of use
The below terms and conditions have been amended from 15/10/2020.
The following terms and conditions apply to and govern the offer consisting of up to £100 e-gift card offered to you as a new Halcyon Wealth customer when you take out a new policy (the “Offer”). Please read them carefully and keep them for future reference.
1. Who can enter?
- All UK residents.
- Aged 18 or over at the date you purchase a new policy.
- Existing Halcyon Wealth customers can’t take part in this Offer.
- You cannot take part in this Offer if you have previously been a Halcyon Wealth customer.
2. How do you enter?
- You must purchase a new Life Insurance policy in your name (“Policy”) on or after 15/10/20:
- The Policy needs to be purchased online directly through the Halcyon Wealth website: www.halcyonwealth.co.uk or via phone on 0207 868 2891.
- You must hold your Policy for six (6) months from the Policy start date (“Validation Period”) and pay all six premiums within this period in full when due.
- The minimum monthly premium to qualify for this Offer is £10.
- You must not cancel this Policy during the Validation Period.
- You can take advantage of this Offer only once. If you purchase multiple Life Insurance policies with Halcyon Wealth during the Offer Period, this Offer will be applicable only in respect to the first Life Insurance policy that you take out in your name during the Offer Period. In cases where the Policy bought is a joint policy, you will still only be able to claim one e-gift card.
- The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, unless you are expressly advised otherwise by Halcyon Wealth.
- You must provide a valid email address at point of purchase in order to successfully redeem the Offer.
3. What is the Offer?
- You will receive an e-gift card. The value of the e-gift card varies depending on your monthly premium:
|Monthly Premium||e-Gift Card Value|
- The e-gift card is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
4. How do you know if you qualified for the Offer?
Provided you fulfil the eligibility criteria of points 1 and 2 above, once all 6 monthly payments have been made and your policy has been live for 6 months, you’ll receive an email within 30 days from this date to claim and select your e-gift card. The e-gift card link will be sent via your preferred method of delivery (either via email or mobile SMS) from firstname.lastname@example.org. You have 90 days from the date of the email/SMS to claim your e-gift card.
- You will receive up to £100 e-gift card once eligible for the Offer.
5. Where can you find each e-gift card’s own terms and conditions?
- Please see Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Terms & Conditions here > [external website].
6. What else do you need to know?
- By choosing to take advantage of this Offer, you consent to personal data you provide to Halcyon Wealth to be used by it for the purpose of administering this Offer. Halcyon Wealth will be the data controller in respect of your personal data, which will be processed according to its data protection policy (please refer to London: https://www.halcyonwealth.co.uk/privacy-policy/ for further details) and the present terms and conditions. Personal data may be passed on to third party suppliers for the delivery of the e-gift card.
- Participation to this Offer is subject to underwriting criteria applicable to all Life Insurance policies.
- Halcyon Wealth reserves the right to change or withdraw the terms and conditions to this Offer at any time
- To the full extent permissible by law, Halcyon Wealth excludes liability for any damages or expenses incurred or suffered by you or any third party in connection with the e-gift card.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law. All disputes in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
7. Who is the promoter?
The Offer is provided by Halcyon Wealth Limited. Halcyon Wealth Limited is an an Appointed Representative of Quilter Wealth Limited and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited, which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Halcyon Wealth Limited are registered in England with the Company No. 10311380. The registered office is 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ